Q: How do I get started with DICED?
A: To get started with DICED all you have to do is:
- Log into your account and use the top menu to navigate to the DICED program page.
- Print your workout calendar and hang it up on your fridge, bedroom mirror or somewhere that you see every day. There’s no better feeling than crossing each day off.
- Print up the nutrition guide and have a good read through. This covers the eating plan you will need to follow for the next 6 weeks.
- Print the fit test, score sheet and body progress chart below.
- Follow the body progress chart to take your starting measurements and weight. Most importantly, make sure you take your before photos.
- Grab your exercise mat, sweat towel and water bottle and get ready to start.
- Click on the Day 1 video in the workout calendar below and follow my workouts each day.
Q: When will I see results?
A: If you are following the nutrition guide exactly as suggested, and pushing as hard as you can during the workouts you will see amazing changes when you redo your fitness tests and measurements every few weeks. (compare your tests of Day 1 with the ones you take on Day 19 and Day 40). Results will vary from each individual of course.
Q: How much does DICED cost?
A: You get access to DICED for just $69.95. This amount will be charged to your nominated credit card and entitles you to access to DICED for life! You can do DICED as many times as you like.
Q: How long do I have access to DICED?
A: Once you’ve paid for DICED you have access for life. You can stream the 6 week transformation as often as you like.
Q: On which devices can I stream DICED?
A: DICED can be streamed on any internet enabled desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone that can play HTML5 videos (that’s pretty much everything). You can stream the workout videos anywhere and anytime so there is no excuses; time to get DICED!
Q: Do I have to follow the nutrition plan?
A: If you want the incredible results that DICED is famous for we highly recommend you follow the nutrition guide. It has been specially formulated to provide you with all the nutrition and energy you need to complete your workouts to the best of your ability while allow you to lose body fat and build lean muscle tissue.
Q: How do I show off my results?
A: We love seeing the amazing body transformations of our members! You can tag us on Facebook and Instagram with the tags #GetDICED and #DICEDbyVARLAH or post them in the DICED Forum to share your amazing transformation with your fellow Dicers!
Q: How do I get advice and support?
A: The best place to get program and nutrition support and advice is in the Forum! Our qualified trainers answer questions and provide advice when possible. There is incredible support available from a community of users just like you!
Q: How do I access other programs?
A: We release new programs regularly and we definitely encourage current users to try other workouts to test their body and amaze friends with their results. Once you’ve logged into your account you will see thumbnails of our upcoming and released programs. By clicking the “Get Access” button and following the prompts you can trial and purchase access to other programs.
Q: How do I change my password?
A: To change your password:
- Log in to your DICED account.
- In the top right of the screen, click where it says “Hi” and has your email address.
- Select “Account Info” from the dropdown that opens.
- In the “Plan Details” of the “Account Information” page click “Change Password”
- Enter your new password and press the “Update password” button.
Q: What day should I start the workout?
A: You can start your workout whenever you like however remember that the seventh day of every week is a rest day so think about what day you would prefer to rest on. We at Team Varlah like to rest on Sunday so we recommend starting your workouts on a Monday but it’s up to you!
Q: Should I do DICED if I have health issues?
A: If you have any health issues (such as high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, obesity or a bone or joint problem), if you are a smoker or you have experienced chest discomfort while exercising in the past you must check with your doctor before starting any workout. If a doctor does not wish you to undertake extreme exercise then do not begin DICED until cleared by your doctor.